Thursday, February 1, 2007

MY NEW RIDE!

There is not much of a trunk as you can see, but today I went grocery shopping and I fit a 150.oo in that trunk! I was very excited and the boys went with me and my mom. The boys love it. But they don't like the fact I won't let them eat or drink in the car. It is a 2005 Chevy Aveo. 34 miles to the gallon. That will work out real good driving back and forth to work. And from the drivers seat I couldn't be happier.






Well yesterday I finally went and did it! I bought my first new car. It was very exciting I have always had a car that was fairly old. But I went and got a loan for a car that is great and totally me. Here it is!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Im so happy for you and your ducky mobile sister!! I hear you have been cruising around showing it off to everyone. You have worked so hard and deserve every bit of it. I give you 3 weeks before the kids eat or drink in it!! Can't wait to see your big smile in the drivers seat. Love ya

California Poppy said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW CAR!!!! How exciting. Time for a road trip. Now you need a bumper sticker that says Carols Clowns. It is so bright and bubbly, perfect car for you!

mrammyteresa said...

yes i can vouch for that. her dad thinks he should paint orange on the front of it and make it look like a duck though. im proud of you carol thanks for the memories today. i told jacob that his mom wanted to be bright so she bought a yellow car.....