ok i may have gone a little overboard but how could you just not share the best ones!
these are some of my most favorite pictures i had to post on my blog. Some you may have already seen but they are my the best! Here is my beautiful family!
I NEVER GET TIRED OF SEEING our family. thanks for sharing. we just keep growing and growing.and that is much more to love. we need a blog with bloopers though. carol dont you have a few pic that shouldnt be shown. but you just cant resist anyway
I love all of your favorites they are good pictures. Brings up lots of good memories. I can't wait until I come to visit and we can create more memories
Thanks for sharing! I love the picture with all the kids on the lawn. Reminds me so much of being a kid. I feel blessed that we are in a world where we can share these moments with each other...technology is great!
These are all great pics and look very familiar... Lots of great memories and many more to come. I agree with everyone else, when are you coming to visit Sarah? A lot of these are some of my favorites too, especailly the one of Carol and I on my 21st Birthday, I will never forget Carol showing me how to give (drink) a "blowjob" (shot)... Thanks for the memories sis!
I am a very happy person with lots to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family. I live with Junior, and my two boys, and my grandma. We live in a small community now. So it works out good. Plus I am living next to by my best friend my sister, so we get to share lots of memories together.
4 comments:
I NEVER GET TIRED OF SEEING our family. thanks for sharing. we just keep growing and growing.and that is much more to love. we need a blog with bloopers though. carol dont you have a few pic that shouldnt be shown. but you just cant resist anyway
I love all of your favorites they are good pictures. Brings up lots of good memories. I can't wait until I come to visit and we can create more memories
Thanks for sharing! I love the picture with all the kids on the lawn. Reminds me so much of being a kid. I feel blessed that we are in a world where we can share these moments with each other...technology is great!
These are all great pics and look very familiar... Lots of great memories and many more to come. I agree with everyone else, when are you coming to visit Sarah? A lot of these are some of my favorites too, especailly the one of Carol and I on my 21st Birthday, I will never forget Carol showing me how to give (drink) a "blowjob" (shot)... Thanks for the memories sis!
Post a Comment