Friday, February 23, 2007

BUDDIES


This is Jake and his friend Jacob, we had just had dinner at Casa Ramos and after this we went to Walmart and bought Jake a really cute black cowboy hat. I will get you pics. I thought this picture was really cute. These two have alot of fun together but can be a handful. But hey good buddies are hard to find.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I was going to say I smell mischeif! Glad he has a good friend to hang out with and keep him in line!

mrammyteresa said...

jacob and jacob w. they are good friends learning to drive befor there time with dune buggies.and just emagine only 10 years old. they grow up to fast. jacob is active in his church as well as with any thing he does. i just wish he would sing alot more because he has a wonderfull voice. and i have been teaching him songs sence he was little.good boys and he is reading every thing i write. and correcting me as we go.

California Poppy said...

Such handsome young boys. I hate to say it Carol but I see many girlfriends in Jakes future, he has my heart thats for sure. Beautiful blue eyes gets them every time.

Monkey Brat said...

Trouble makers is what these two are!! Glad that Jake has someone to keep him busy. They are both very good boys. Can't believe the Cowboy look, I like it, need me a hardworking Cowboy out on my ranch to work with my animals and clean out the pens!!