Tuesday, January 30, 2007

my nephew Joey


This is my nephew Joey he decided he would like to earn a few extra bucks and help me out cleaning the house. He did some dishes cleaned up the counters and microwave, he will be a good little worker some day! And what a cutie pie!

3 comments:

California Poppy said...

He is a cutie petutie!!!! That's not even a word! Yay, I'm on the families blog list!!! I always knew I was part of the family but now I have it in writing. I love you Carol and all your clowns.

Sarah said...

Little Roo! He is so darn handsome. He needs to come to my house. He is thinning out and getting taller. Still looks like his mamma!

mrammyteresa said...

so that is why he has been wanting to help me. lol i like the blogs i havent seen alishas yet but soon.and yes you are one of my kids. miss hearing from you. he is just like his dad but looks like his mom. same with kyle only oppisite. and they live only 3 miles from grandma and grandpa.sarah is miles apart but close to my heart.