
This is another one of my clowns. This is Junior he is my love. And we had a great time on his birthday and surprised him with a cake. We told him there was a fire in the house and he came running in only to find it was his cake. Not very happy at first for tricking him but then he was happy.
2 comments:
That is awesome I didn't realize you guys had told him there was a fire in the house to get him to come inside!! Im glad he got a laugh out of it though.
Happy Birthday Junior, I mean love of Carol's life...we all gotta have a purpose in this world. I am so thrilled you got a blog!!! I have been keeping in touch with your sisters in this manner so I am just uber happy to see you and the family.
Post a Comment