Tuesday, July 3, 2007

THE BEST VACATION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD TO START WITH THE BEST PICTURE, WE WENT DEEP SEA FISHING. MY FIRST TIME EVER OUT ON A BOAT FISHING AND 4MIN. BEFORE HEADING IN....I CAUGHT THE BIGGEST FISH OF THE SEASON SO FAR AND OUT FISHED EVERYONE. I CAUGHT A 17POUND LEAN COD. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS VERY HAPPY AND PROUD AND I THINK ALL THE MEN ON THE BOAT WERE JEALOUS. I CAUGHT THIS FISH IN FORT BRAGG WHERE I TOOK THE BEST VACATION EVER WITH MY FAMILY..............





















A THRONE FIT FOR A KING!






THE BIGGEST WAVE EVER!! RUN RUN.....







BOYS HAVING A GREAT DAY AT THE BEACH. IT WAS VERY HARSH SEA WHILE WE WERE THERE A DAY AFTER WE LEFT YOU COULD SEE ALL THE WAY OUT TO SEA. CALM AS EVER.







4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so happy we all got to go and spend some time together. Great fish catchin' there sister. Way to show those boys how to do it. That was a great family vacation. Love you very much and miss you tons. So does Audrey, she misses her nana, otto and Jacob. yesterday she was telling me about all 4 of the boys and playing outside.

Monkey Brat said...

Good catch!!! How did it taste? Glad that you all had a good time out on the boat... Hope to be there sooner for the next vacation. Thanks for the souviner Monkey, I love it and have it proudly displayed!!! Love you all!

California Poppy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
California Poppy said...

I love it, little lady catches biggest fish! You look like a natural out there on the sea and so does your daddy Dan! What a great trip. Mendocino is such a beautiful place. Can you believe my brother actually moved from there!!!! What was he thinking? He must have never caught a fish like that. Sorry, had to delete my last comment, major spelling errors. LOL!