Friday, August 3, 2007

MORE PICTURES OF VACATION!!!!!!!

MY DADDY! Beautiful scenery behind we were on our way out t cat my fish!
All the cousins together hammin it up for the cam!

AND OF COURSE OUR FAMILY ALL TOGETHER!!!


Otto sayin hi mom!



Gettin lazy on the beach diggin for the best lookin rocks, Nana you wanna keep these?


I had such a great time and have so many great pics I will probly even post more. Sorry been so long but I had to go back to work. And earn employee of the month for August! Yep that was me! I am very happy and proud of where I work and my family was very proud of me also. Thanks for being there all of you, I love you!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sister you're awesome! Congrats on employee of the month that is great. Good work and we are so very proud of you.

About time you posted. Love the picture you have of all the kids. They are actually smiling and not looking 50 different directions!

Glad you had a good time on vacation. We did as well. Well except for Brent being a wimp and always hurting himself! LMAO
Love you sister

Monkey Brat said...

WOW! Employee of the month, that is sooooo greeeaaatttt! We are all so proud of you sister. You have really come along way! So, I bet you get like your own special parking spot and all?
Glad I was able to get all the kids together to get some pics. I really enjoyed the one day I got to spend with all of us. Do you miss the beach as much as I do?? Congrats, on you great accomplishments. WE LOVE YOU!!!

California Poppy said...

Congratulations on being employee of the Month, that is awesome!!!! I love the picture of all the kids...there are sooo many!!!!