
Otto is recovering well this was the day we got home. He was pretty tired and worn out. These are all of the cool things he got while at the hospital. Now he is ready to jump on the trampalene already and do all the things boys love to do. But mom has to step in and let him know he still needs to let things heal. He all together inside and out got 26 stiches all desolvable and the outer ones are already gone. He was such a trooper. My Jacob's birthday was on the same day that Otto went to the hospital, so Jake spent all day at the hospital waiting to hear about his brother. He is such a good big brother, and has helped Otto with a fast recovery. But brothers are brothers and they are already ready to fight again.




4 comments:
Sorry Jake know that your B-day was kinda a drag, I know how you must have felt. Grandpa had a heart attack on my 14th B-day. Just be thankful that your brother is okay and that you still have him here to fight with.. Glad to hear that Otto is doing better, he seemed to be back to himself already for Easter. Glad you all came and had a good time. Love you all... The Three D's!
Such handsome boys. I love the sleeping shot, so cute!
For some reason, when I send you an email, it is bouncing back. Is pudgyduckie@hotmail.com no longer a valid address for you? Anyways, I copied the text of that email into this comment...LOL...its my workaround.
Hey there,
I wanted to let you know I chatted with Stephanie the other day. She got my email from Keri Skipper and then we swapped numbers. It was so great to hear from her. Anyways, I shared your blog with her, she is just so happy for you and all that has changed in your life in the past 10 years...we are both very proud of you. She is back in Chico, heading back to college to finish her degree. She recently moved back from England, crazy huh??? She even lived in Oregon for a couple of years during the time I was there, to bad we didn't know it at the time.
Oh yeah, I also got an email from Janelle Kelly, who is now pregnant with her second child and living about an hour from me (North of San Francisco) and Kaleene Appleton is married and living in Germany.
I would like to call and hear your voice as well. I'm afraid that my emailing days have come in the way of real phone conversations which is not a good thing. So what is the best number to reach you at? And best times? I can call you during my lunch break, I take a nice 40 minute walk and always chat on my cell.
Stephs email: little_half_pint@yahoo.com
I wish everyone blogged, I like seeing all the pictures of how we have changed and our family. I am really enjoying seeing your family grow over the years. You are truly blessed and well deserved.
Love always,
Alisha
Boys will be Boys!! I can't believe Otto has managed being down as long as he has. Good job Otto. Glad to see you are doing better.
Jake I knwo your birthday was sort of a bummer but they will always get better, can't have perfect days every day! We will celebrate all of our spring birthdays when I get down there!! Love you guys
Post a Comment