Monday, April 30, 2007

A good day for a BBQ

We had a BBQ at Debbies house and I caught a few good pics. I will post more later. At least I got some in. Auntie Danica telling Otto" Tell them who your favorite auntie is!"
Otto's scar looking good!

Mom looking beautiful, Otto took this too!


Here is a picture of me that Otto took .



Mom and the boys having a good time trying to figure out who is holding who?Jake and little DOh the boys and their Auntie Danica.Picking his nose? YepJake and Otto

4 comments:

California Poppy said...

Very Cute! I like the shots that Otto took, he has an eye for photography! Those boys are almost as tall as Danica!!!

Monkey Brat said...

I don't have to ask them who their favorite Auntie is they already know!! Thats right look who they took the pic with!! Jake looks so cute with little d, he will be a great babysitter in a few years. Had a good time at the bbq, can't wait to see you again, Love you all!

Sarah said...

Don't worry I will settle this favorite aunt problem when I get down there!! Great pictures. The boys look great, and Otto and Joey really do have a great eye for photography. Glad you guys had a great bbq wish we could have been there for it. Loves to all

Luanne said...

Family fun! Looks like a good time was had by all. Cool scar Otto! Glad you are better now. I am impressed with your close ups too! Somehow I think Danica might have a little competition for the favorite Auntie! No nose picking please!!