


We had a rough one here, but I want to give Thanks to Everyone for all their prays and help. Otto had appendicitis and had to go have his appendix removed. He was a trooper though and came out of surgery well, the first night was rough but after we took him off the pain medication he made a speedy recovery. I got a few pics of him in the hospital because I did not bring my camera. In fact I didn't bring anything. We just kinda got rushed over there. We spent 3 days and two nights. And we are both very glad to be home. As soon as I find the link for my camera I will show you some recooperating pictures of him.

4 comments:
Poor Otto! I am so sorry this happened. But I am so glad that the prayers were answered. Such a grown up thing for a young boy to face. I hope that you two rest well this weekend. Take care and much love.
supriseinly boys seem to heal fast today He wanted to go on the trampoline. but then decided not to thank god for that.he is back on the couch. and just think only one day home. carol you have your work cut out for you.... so much for the speedie recovery. get well otto. grammy loves you
We love you Otto. So glad to hear you are doing better. The power of family and prayers, what more can you ask for. Much love to all
Glad that you are doing better. I think the trapoline would be a bad idea for at least a week or so. Wish that I would have remembered my camera when I came to visit you and very glad they took you off the pain medication... Sorry, I couldn't have been there more for all of you, I Love You all very much.
Post a Comment