Friday, March 23, 2007

OUR HOME

These are pictures of our home where all of our wonderful memories are taking place right now and everything is in blume and that is our dog Queenie who loves to hang out in the road. She is a good dog. I am actually standing on the corner ( no jokes please) of the school we live right across from. But the boys have plenty of room to run and play. These were taken today. A beautiful day in California.














4 comments:

mrammyteresa said...

sorry carol just cant help it you opened the door on this one....its not the first time you stood on corner. but the grammer school? just your height or good corner. for traffic. any way good pic im glad you took the time and did that now you have a photo memory as well. im proud of you keep up the good work love ya mommy

Sarah said...

Carol I am so proud of you. Let's just hope you earn enough money on that corner to keep up the house!! Really sister Brent and I are both really proud of you! LOVe ya

California Poppy said...

First thing, that's my corner!

You have a white picket fence, a beautiful home with space for the family and an awesome family, you do have the perfect life Carol and deserve it more than anyone I know. God does Love you and so do I!

Monkey Brat said...

Regardless of what corner you are on, I am very proud of you. I was going to say the same thing as the above comment, it looks great with the white picket fence and all. Looks like the perfect home to raise a family. So so proud of you sis. You are doing great, keep it up. Love You